What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

MonsterSound

Anyone notice that they moved the F@H Forum to the top of the Hardware Canucks Community section. I scrolled down and was like WTF where did it go, Oh their it is:clap:, above the Off topic and Buy/sell/trade. Thats great putting it at the top, More people might take a interest if it is #1 on the list ...
I am glad it's on top as well. I always thought it was buried.
Still think it should be spelt out though.
HardwareCanucks Folding@Home Team - 54196, instead of HardwareCanucks F@H.
2c

Dead Things

Our road to glory as a top-10 team in PPD is now blocked by another Canadian team! Those fiends! Who do they think they are?

behind HWC. But if we can put together a few more days like today, we'll blow by those HWC bozos in no time! Then once we're past HWC
All in the spirit of fun Mark, with tongue firmly planted in cheek. Geez, I hope you guys aren't really taking my rabble-rousing personally! I'm just trying to get people excited about folding again. The more people contributing to the project, the better.

LCB001

All in the spirit of fun Mark, with tongue firmly planted in cheek. Geez, I hope you guys aren't really taking my rabble-rousing personally! I'm just trying to get people excited about folding again. The more people contributing to the project, the better.
We never take you too seriously DT... :whistle:

stoanee

Folding Team

Sorry DT............. we are going to demonize you and your team.....View attachment 8997 :bleh:

Last edited:

_dangtx_

Banned
Sorry DT............. we are going to demonize you and your team.....View attachment 8997 :bleh:

yup, the below setup is our masterpiece !!!!

dscf016953.jpg

i know mark will be proud lol!

Latest posts