What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Gentlemen, MarkOne decided to leave our Team on personal reasons, right or wrong. Let's leave it at that.

On a side note, TPU is nowhere to be found fighting, and we need to step up our ppd to match NCIX.

Let's fold.

chrisk

Folding Captain
On a side note, TPU is nowhere to be found fighting, and we need to step up our ppd to match NCIX.

Let's fold.

51X64YYCBPL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg
This?

_dangtx_

Banned
Looked through my PM's, and I am thinking that was me. You need to not take things so Personal. I have a life, a wife, 2 Jobs and more responsibilties than I can start to list. Things get forgotten about, or lost track of. And my wife is still fighting something so I tend to spend much of my time with her when I'm home. Sure I may be 'logged' in here but I am usually AFK.

So if you feel that things like this are so important and worth leaving without even , ya know, sending a reminder, or asking politely what the issue is, than what am ---> I <--- to do.

Best of luck wherever you find yourself.

ST

i think i deleted one of your mesages lol...something i wanted to buy from ya :bleh:

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Enough. Most of those replies should be PMs, since the subject matter has no relationship with this thread.

MarkOne, your request will be handled.

If anyone else has an issue, please do so via PM. Thanks.

boggtrotter59

I could get into this too... but I won't... We all know what the problem is... As Charlie said... let's fold. Gentlemen prepare your weapons... Full power to starboard engines... maximum warp... Let's show these " :censored: " from NCIX what we can do...

boggtrotter59

We've been waiting patiently. Feel free to show us at any time. :bleh:

I kid. I love you guys. I'm sorry things went down like this.

Kind of an idle threat I know...Just trying to stir thing's up so we can blow right by you... BTW... when does it stop... I thought 50k PPD would be enough... I see that you are pumping out 200K+ PPD Hmmm.... is that enough...

Latest posts