What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

_dangtx_

Banned
funny guy....some of them yes..they closed the one diner..and building/built something else there

boggtrotter59

I grew up in Cornwall (don't tell anyone...) which is pretty lose to MTL. If I remember correctly Ben's was on DeMaissoneuve blvd near the old Montreal forum, Dunn's was just down the road a bit on St Catherine's and Schwartz's was on St Laurent Blvd... been like 20 years since I been there... Which one's are still there... Just curious...

El_Fiendo

I could get into this too... but I won't... We all know what the problem is... As Charlie said... let's fold. Gentlemen prepare your weapons... Full power to starboard engines... maximum warp... Let's show these " :censored: " from NCIX what we can do...

Wait... wait. Just wait.

You only want the engines on one side of the ship to fire? What?

:haha:

Yup. Tee-Pee-eUUU and NCIX have cookies. We have beer, otherwise known as 'beaver juice'.

I get the best of both worlds. I get the Beaver Juice because I hijack your shipments from the breweries, and I get the cookies air dropped to my door. I don't enjoy them both together though, I've never thought to try beer and cookies. They don't mesh in my mind, I don't know about yours.

boggtrotter59

Wait... wait. Just wait.

You only want the engines on one side of the ship to fire? What?

:haha:

I get the best of both worlds. I get the Beaver Juice because I hijack your shipments from the breweries, and I get the cookies air dropped to my door. I don't enjoy them both together though, I've never thought to try beer and cookies. They don't mesh in my mind, I don't know about yours.

Starboard... Leftboard ...Rightboard ... Port... just give her all she's got... Scotty...

_dangtx_

Banned
memory failing me and not going to them places, no idea but i know one went down like last year.

i keep healthier eating habits lately :D

J_M

I think mentioning Dunn's on this forum in front of westcoasters such as myself should be a bannable offense. Have you seen what passes for brisket out here (not to mention poutine - A&W you have got to be friggin kidding)? Costco used to sell Dunn's but I haven't seen it for a while - I need an airdrop or something from one of you Montrealers! Maybe the HWC store could start selling it? Please I'm begging you!

Edit: Bogtrotter - you forgot the mustard. Oh god I'm so hungry!

Latest posts