What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

sswilson

Staff member
Just a heads up in case anybody else runs into it....

Ran into a 57XX EUE loop this evening on one of the 4 9600GSO cards.... nothing would resolve the issue, just kept crapping out immediately on every new WU it downloaded, and then went into "24 hr pause" mode for too many EUE's. Tried deleting everything including all work as well as both cores to no avail. Also tried underclocking the GPU to see if the OC was the issue.

As a last ditch effort I shut down all of the clients and tried a full system restart (I generally only need a system restart every 3 - 4 weeks once a machine is dialed in). After the restart, everything was back to working normally.

Zero82z

Banned
Just a heads up in case anybody else runs into it....

Ran into a 57XX EUE loop this evening on one of the 4 9600GSO cards.... nothing would resolve the issue, just kept crapping out immediately on every new WU it downloaded, and then went into "24 hr pause" mode for too many EUE's. Tried deleting everything including all work as well as both cores to no avail. Also tried underclocking the GPU to see if the OC was the issue.

As a last ditch effort I shut down all of the clients and tried a full system restart (I generally only need a system restart every 3 - 4 weeks once a machine is dialed in). After the restart, everything was back to working normally.
Yeah, I've had issues like that before where I had to reboot the PC to get it to stop EUEing. It's a pain to diagnose, but at least it's fixable.

MarkOne

Banned
here the status of my next step

My first 920 miss only 6 gb of ram and a Water block to be folding big adv.
My second 920 still need a board , the GPU ( can start bidadv without) Ram, and also a water block, and a PSU if I add GPU, I have a 500 that can handle the cpu alone. And I need to cut an other case :ph34r:

Way To Fold

_dangtx_

Banned
meh, look at your needs then look up the 12v rating(accurate on a good psu like corsair,seasonic,antec..)

some people overdo it. me too, just so the load is smaller thus fan turns slower thus quieter :p

MarkOne

Banned
please guy let's not turn it in a PSU talk.... ( especially with Zero around :haha: , this guy can even give you the manufacture date of a condensor in a typical PSU, :ph34r: )

Back on the topic what happen Zero and Dan... I don't see to much point those last day

badatcards

I'v bin visiting my brother for the last couple days and noticed that my PC is not folding. Somehow my PC froze when I signed in to Steam on this PC, So my mom shut it off. I'll phone her tomorrow to tell her to turn it on, She probably drinking now so I dont want her near my pc:haha:. My PS3 is still folding_for_psout so I'm still folding just not at 100%:sad:.Way To Fold

Latest posts