What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
My Main is folding like a rock, with the un-updated Client... and the second rig is also folding with the old Client. Stable too.

lowfat

Staff member
I have been looking for folks complaining of unstable rigs that were once stable.

My folding rig bluescreened last Wednesday (stable for about a month), and my main rig froze Friday (stable and problem-free since early fall).

The only change I made was the new 1.1 version of linuxrouter's vmware image, that had the new core included. That was done I believe Monday.

Have you made any changes or upgrades to your folding clients?

Ya both of mine are using the 1.1 version as of the two to three days ago.

Kilauea

The contest is officially over, now I can go and climb the ranks and pass those once in a whil(ers). So sad :sad:

MarkOne

Banned
Very Much inspiring to fire my 920s ...and the day I was folding for the other team..still reflect my PPD. should be showing 55 k soon

69634b68945fa45d7.jpg
69634b68945fa45d7.jpg

MarkOne

Banned
We finagled two days out of you Mark. Two days. :bleh:

I know but the other one don't count in my 24 hours PPD. and since NCIX is in good way. may be you can play half and half, we already love you , but we will love you more if you share ....:whistle: let's make a deal you share 50 % and I do the same.... ( we lost 25k with me and gain 100k with you :thumb: ) can say no we love you so much, and we know you love us even more.. ( will have you with the sentiment :biggrin:)

edit ; actually with my new 920s HWC will not lost a PPD from me if I give 50%

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
How do folks feel they're making out for average PPD using the bigadv? Seems to me that there are a hell of a lot of mid-wu failures.

Can't run them on my AMDs anywise, but I'm still thinking that GPU farming is probably still tops for putting out a solid average.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
I think (can't confirm, don't want to test) that the latest Linux CLient version is not that stable. I have not upgraded both my Clients, and they are still folding strong - not a single lost WU.

CoreX5

I know but the other one don't count in my 24 hours PPD. and since NCIX is in good way. may be you can play half and half, we already love you , but we will love you more if you share ....:whistle: let's make a deal you share 50 % and I do the same.... ( we lost 25k with me and gain 100k with you :thumb: ) can say no we love you so much, and we know you love us even more.. ( will have you with the sentiment :biggrin:)

edit ; actually with my new 920s HWC will not lost a PPD from me if I give 50%

Sorry until DT declares peaces or until other more urgent competitions come up, I don't think DT is available for loan or time sharing. :dots:

Way To Fold