What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

MarkOne

Banned
I have 100 % success rate :ph34r:..... on my first 2 one :sad: , so I can't say... but I worry all the time especially when I see it take 25 minutes to upload the results, and a power failure more than 10 minutes will shutdown my UPS and risk the WU too. I can blame you to prefer GPU . you can shut down the WU as much as you want it always restart, I know that's something I do often, but I learn everyday. it's so interesting.

CoreX5

Sorry until DT declares peaces or until other more urgent competitions come up, I don't think DT is available for loan or time sharing. :dots:

:shok: DT is now so important that he have is own agent :shok::shok: what 200 k PPD can do ...:haha:

Yup, you should start producing 200 k ppd as fast as you can, and you'll see all the benefits it can bring. :clap:

(Benefits may include more mail from your power company, your internet service provider, your bank manager, your credit advisor.....)

MarkOne

Banned
Yup, you should start producing 200 k ppd as fast as you can, and you'll see all the benefits it can bring. :clap:

(Benefits may include more mail from your power company, your internet service provider, your bank manager, your credit advisor.....)

My bank manager .... I don't have any business with him, not even a single loan... the only loan I have is my car and GMAC give me 0% interest :thumb: a cheap Cobalt, my PC have more value than my car :clap:I can't afford a Ferrari, so I buy PC :thumb:

for the ISp..I'm thinking to close my office in Rawdon.. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: ( that will put me in better mood too ) and conduct my business from my garage here, like the last 3 years, so I will transfer my commercial DSL here ( I still have 18 month contract..don't want to pay 50% of it ) that will make me 2 dsl , with my cisco dual wan router..no problem at all. The electricity will pass also on the expense... the garage have is own meter ( in fact it's not a garage it's a shop and it have already a commercial account with Hydro Quebec ) Those PC are demonstrator for client to chose :ph34r: they have to run to show them :rofl:

...and with the $ 700 save on the rent + the electricity and insurance... that's make me more money to pay my manager and my 200 K ppd Way To FoldWay To FoldWay To Fold

CoreX5

My bank manager .... I don't have any business with him, not even a single loan... the only loan I have is my car and GMAC give me 0% interest :thumb: a cheap Cobalt, my PC have more value than my car :clap:I can't afford a Ferrari, so I buy PC :thumb:

for the ISp..I'm thinking to close my office in Rawdon.. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: ( that will put me in better mood too ) and conduct my business from my garage here, like the last 3 years, so I will transfer my commercial DSL here ( I still have 18 month contract..don't want to pay 50% of it ) that will make me 2 dsl , with my cisco dual wan router..no problem at all. The electricity will pass also on the expense... the garage have is own meter ( in fact it's not a garage it's a shop and it have already a commercial account with Hydro Quebec ) Those PC are demonstrator for client to chose :ph34r: they have to run to show them :rofl:

...and with the $ 700 save on the rent + the electricity and insurance... that's make me more money to pay my manager and my 200 K ppd Way To FoldWay To FoldWay To Fold

Sounds like you're in great shape to get to 200k then. Look forward to seeing you get there in the next few months. Way To Fold

_dangtx_

Banned
good to hear mark. always appreciate the lil guy opening up shop. warms up my hart when i can chose between futurecrap and mom and pops shop. same price? mom and pops all the way.

sswilson

Staff member
good to hear mark. always appreciate the lil guy opening up shop. warms up my hart when i can chose between futurecrap and mom and pops shop. same price? mom and pops all the way.

Even if it isn't the same price, I'll always go for mom/pop for items I'm expecting some support for.

I do most of my hardware purchasing on-line these days, but back in Halifax I gave 95% of my business to a local store (Mysterybytes) based on their in-store 1yr warranty for most items. Nothing like being able to bring an item in rather than having to deal with RMA. Even better than that... for items it took a while to test, they'd often offer a loaner.

_dangtx_

Banned
thats golden man. same here, mostly online but i deal with the likes of you and the rest of the good folks on here. better prices , no warranty(usually) :p :)

Soultribunal

Staff member
And Truth Is Reborn

Powered up first time, no issues.
Truth is here to help me reach to the top!!

Attachments

• DSCN9361.jpg
    DSCN9361.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCN9362.jpg
    DSCN9362.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCN9363.jpg
    DSCN9363.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCN9365.jpg
    DSCN9365.jpg