What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

_dangtx_

Banned
Better slap a fan close to that GX2 intake... ;)

one must beat his head at the wall first to learn the hard way :D

one wont be enough. i suggest a couple more strategically positioned :)

edit : and the pci slot covers off. i have a tt fan i got from soul tribunal doing some cooling in the side business there

Last edited:

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
I did not learn the hard way. My Folding components always ran flawlessly.
I still have not lost a component to folding, bBecause I know how to cool them.
Remember, I ran 4 of those puppies side-by-side, and I have a pretty good idea of the cooling performance of the stock block...

_dangtx_

Banned
I did not learn the hard way. My Folding components always ran flawlessly.
I still have not lost a component to folding, bBecause I know how to cool them.
Remember, I ran 4 of those puppies side-by-side, and I have a pretty good idea of the cooling performance of the stock block...

ok. i tend to overdoit, usually doesnt hurt a thing. but still, you got to study the flow. put in paper mockups of your pieces and pass some smoke, then you'll see :)

Soultribunal

Staff member
For a budget case that costs half of what my Storm Scout cost me.... This card has never Broke 77 in the case Running full bore on both cores. I'll make sure that it gets cooled. I take no chances with my Hardware, 3.0 knows that. This setup will run nice and cool.

Its an awesome Case really, and the PNY and XFX will get along good together :)

That and I have 3 R4's throwing air into the case so there is lots of cooling potential.

ST

MarkOne

Banned
So bad you have not enough space between the bottom of the case and the GPU to make a hole and put a 120 mm fan there, but you can make a hole at the bottom of the case , between the Drive mount and make an other on in the drive mount facing the GPU and put the 120 mm there. by the way good build

Soultribunal

Staff member
So bad you have not enough space between the bottom of the case and the GPU to make a hole and put a 120 mm fan there, but you can make a hole at the bottom of the case , between the Drive mount and make an other on in the drive mount facing the GPU and put the 120 mm there. by the way good build

It should get enough air, but if not I'll figure something out. Maybe put a Aerocool Xtreme Turbine in the front.

ST