What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Soultribunal

Staff member
Yup, got it for Christmas. I asked for it specifically. I have done 4 builds in them now, and I love it each and everytime.

Great Case, CM knows how to make em cheap yet nice.

ST

MarkOne

Banned
I still wait for my $ 39.95 + free shipping CM 690 refurbished direct from CM... it's on the way... it does not even pay for the shipping For what i will do with it I don't care if it have a small scratch

MarkOne

Banned
don't understand... Lowfat was at position 8 and me 7 this morning, I throw 78,018 ppd today and him 22,318 not that I complain at least it's a friendly overtake from someone like Lowfat. but i think the PPD are compute over a 7 days period, and it go with the hour too of the first day of that 7 days. it's the only way to explain it. it's few time I try to figure how much the compute it. and I keep and excel cart put I can't put a hand on it.. since I have not mark every PPD by hours.

Soultribunal

Staff member
don't understand... Lowfat was at position 8 and me 7 this morning, I throw 78,018 ppd today and him 22,318 not that I complain at least it's a friendly overtake from someone like Lowfat. but i think the PPD are compute over a 7 days period, and it go with the hour too of the first day of that 7 days. it's the only way to explain it. it's few time I try to figure how much the compute it. and I keep and excel cart put I can't put a hand on it.. since I have not mark every PPD by hours.

It takes a little while to calculate average and overtake. Give it time Mark.

ST

MarkOne

Banned

everyone can order one.. it was post here that special by Zero if I'm not mistake. don't tell me that I'm the only one to have jump on it. :sad: it was not the same kind of %$^#%$#&#^ Amazon deal :angry2:

I check , no more 690... but they have a cosmos at 119 $ free shipping, they have good deal but if not free hipping it cost an arm ..

MarkOne

Banned
It takes a little while to calculate average and overtake. Give it time Mark.

ST

ok that will explain it. anyway as long as I'm am in the top 20 . I don't complain. for me now participate is more important than win... and I sleep a lot better since I thing like this .. it's just than when you in the top 20 it's more easy to see me for me in the main page, than go scroll the individual page.

sswilson

Staff member
Hopefully this next update will put me into the top 1000 individual folders.... :ph34r:

(Been tracking this for a few weeks.... :) ).

Latest posts