What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

chrisk

Folding Captain
I wonder if fermies will change things a little? I'm hoping to get one or two before LCB does, if the PPD is right.....

_dangtx_

Banned
power consumption and heat wise? sure. way more ppd? yup. how much? no idea, havent been able..err..havent seen anything..ahem ahem...

MarkOne

Banned
I'm parked at ~56k ppd. Come and get me. :ph34r:

you means I just need 4 k more to overtake you :biggrin:

but I'm not yet quite ready I wait for THE big surprise ...

did I mention that I finally order a Rampage Gene for my second 920 , I was close to order the Foxconn you recommend me.. very close. I was worry with the OC, I'm not to much familiar with OC, I prefer stick with Asus Bios for now.

But I say if 3.0 have a Gene...must not be bad too...

MarkOne

Banned

it's more severe than I tough

I wonder if fermies will change things a little? I'm hoping to get one or two before LCB does, if the PPD is right.....

1 or 2 what..... :doh::doh::doh::doh:

Guy for one time I was not wrong ....it's the war...let the fun begin Way To FoldWay To Fold

way better than loose my time argue in the new build section...way better :thumb:

switch33

THE Big Gun with a s it's quite a few day I check the stats.. here my Remarques:

Christ, Bogg . 3,0 , Lowfat and LCB001 are already in place...
The one I most afraid is ST. this guy have surprise for US I feel it deep inside
Switch 33 show us dangerous tendency too
Will not lose track on Sky ghost , never underestimate someone from Abitibi
Matsta 31 have not yet show all is color

I forget few for sure. but the top list will look very interesting in the next week
may be even something to bring back THE # 1 mr. 200K PPD himself

The busier I am at work the more ppd I can output on my folding bench, er deployment bench :haha:. Its been full with 10-15 i5s and i7s the past week so my ppd has been high lately. Hit it hard to day so I might be pushing 100K ppd the next day or 2 :thumb:

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie

Latest posts