What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

_dangtx_

Banned
it should, theres a bit of a difference under the hood + more ram. more ram seems to aid folding.

lowfat

Staff member
it should, theres a bit of a difference under the hood + more ram. more ram seems to aid folding.

Well it doesn't seem to help w/ GPU3 WUs. I am only showing 218MB of my vram being used. The 768MB card of mine is about 700ppd slower than the 1GB cards. Nothing all that substantial.

_dangtx_

Banned
thats one thing i failed to check, how much ram is being used, even though i use precision a lot :)

which reminds me that i forgot to update to 2.0.0

Chilly

^_^ As far as PPD goes, I'm steam rolling at the moment, in 8th place as far as PPD goes today! :haha:

I did had to shut down the system(W01-CHAOS) for a couple hours, and durring which... tweaked it some, not sure yet if it will improve performance, decrease it maybe even, or if it will stay the same, we'll just have to wait and see. :thumb:

sigimage.php

_dangtx_

Banned
sweet jesus am i seeing right or what lol!?

liek i said in the past, a dual chip mobo can hop past 100k ppd with bigadv.

Latest posts