What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

4DoorGTZ

Dunno, it's not recognized by windows, doesn't display any image, just toast I assume. Half the card works. If I had more time and the rig was with me on the road I'd swap slots and see if that made any difference.

Last edited:

_dangtx_

Banned
try it under linux. actually, if you put just the one card in another machine its the same?

edit this is serious. ive gained another positiun....

*runs scared

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
Well, my "baked" 280 is down for the count again.... can't complain too much though, I got 4 months+ worth of 24/7 OC'd folding out of it. :)

I'll probably give another shot at baking it again, but if I get it back up I'll probably drop that card into my young lad's rig rather than subjecting it to the stress again. :)

That puts me down 9K for now, but I've got a hankering to drop another GTS450 into "the fold", so maybe that'll be my pre-christmas gift to myself when/if the pay for some part time work I did comes in.... ;) (Don't think I'll get much out of the 8500 that's in there now. ).

_dangtx_

Banned
time to go back to the medieval tactics and dispatch some over the road. so watch out, you's!

sswilson

Staff member
MSI GeForce GTS 450 Fermi Cyclone OC 850MHZ ordered from NCIX @ 1 PM local.....

Delivery confirmation @ 3:30 PM local......

Having your main dealer recognise when you're going into withdrawal and need a fix as quickly as possible...... Priceless!!!!!

Xeven

@sswilson

What PPD do you get on those 450s? Just wanted actual figures for once. I've never used a 450 and opted for the 460 instead but I was thinking about it at first but gear lust got the better of me.

Last edited:

Xeven

Whoah! I get the same on the 460 on 611 and only 13.5K (stock) on beta :shok: This probably means that I will go with 450s for "Pinta". Trying to go for 3 machines and "Nina" is 4x460 (only 2x online at the moment, waiting for a case). But if that's the case I might just save up and go 4x450 with "Pinta". This will help me save enough money for a monster "Sta. Maria". Well it's a long road and I'm not made of cash but that's the plan. Hopefully the 450s will be dirt cheap by then :thumb:

4DoorGTZ

sigh, rig runs for a day then (i assume) locks up. Too bad my arms arent 800km long, its gonna sit for a couple/three weeks while I'm gone.

Latest posts