What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Heh... you had me scared there.... :)
Sorry about that, I read again my reply and now understand...

P6900 bigadv, some folks at H are doing 160K (SR-2) on them o_O Looks like you'll have a blast with you're SR-2 3.0charlie :shok:
Indeed, but with the proper chips (X5680s). Out of my (budget) league...

Me too...:shok: getting 2 bum boards in a row... that would be really tense.
Hey! Don't jinx my 2nd board!
You already got the CPU's?
Sure have. Perfect condition. Bran' spankin' new.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Sorry about that, I read again my reply and now understand...

Indeed, but with the proper chips (X5680s). Out of my (budget) league...

Hey! Don't jinx my 2nd board!

Sure have. Perfect condition. Bran' spankin' new.

Good luck 3.0, try to drink red wine to absorb the radiation comming from that folding rig.....:whistle::whistle:

Best Regards,
ST

chrisk

Folding Captain
Went into the computer room and the carpet was soaking wet....all around my main rig. I cursed and wondered where the leak was coming from...then in a panic, I took a look in the case to see if my loop sprung a leak but that was not the case (phew).

Looks like a nasty leak coming from the wall all around my rigs. I had to remove the main rig, and the folding rig is in a dry area now.

Trying to locate the landlord, who is in Florida until January....

PPD will be down for a bit if this leak continues.

sswilson

Staff member
Went into the computer room and the carpet was soaking wet....all around my main rig. I cursed and wondered where the leak was coming from...then in a panic, I took a look in the case to see if my loop sprung a leak but that was not the case (phew).

Looks like a nasty leak coming from the wall all around my rigs. I had to remove the main rig, and the folding rig is in a dry area now.

Trying to locate the landlord, who is in Florida until January....

PPD will be down for a bit if this leak continues.

Been there, done something quite similar.......

My rigs have been setup in the basement for as long as I can remember... one of the military PMQs we lived in had those inground window wells (the ones with the corregated steel linings), but also had the old poorly sealed wooden windows... imagine my surprise one day while sitting at my PC when I noticed that my socks were getting wet.... followed the flow of water to the basement window where the window well was not draining, and basically pouring water down the wall once the level got above the bottom of the window.... ;)

Latest posts