What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Xeven

Temporarily switching most of my clients under my folding name to make up for the lost points. One of my machines hasn't had a bigadv since last night as well. :(

Xeven

Sort of. Different names, different teams. Mind you, it's not a lot of points but it helps spread the addiction
hehp.gif

BTW, I see you're almost there. Great job! :D

Last edited:

Rison

Administrator
Folding Team
I can't speak for anyone else.. but i've been getting 6900's again. This may change when I go home tonight and all.. but last night and this morning was all bigadv - none of those pesky slow smp units.

On another front, my main machine was at 100% usage.. but the workunit wasn't actually progressing.. for two freaking days! I haven't been paying attention too much.. but yeah. Sucks when your PPD gets shot up cause of random lock ups and failures.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Got both of my machines running again. Just tightened the swivel barb and that seemed to do the trick. Will check on it again in a few days after the loop gets warm and gets a workout. For now, I'm just folding advmethods-smp so that I don't download a project I may not finish (that would be bad for the folding project).

My other folding rig has been getting p6900 the past few times so thats good news. Those of you working on other projects keep an eye out for them when you are done the current ones.

ilya

After swapping to SMP for a few days to see if my system would crash while uploading WUs, I swapped back to bigadv, got a 6900. Hopefully I fixed the idle crashing...:sad:

Good news is I'm getting 32-33min TPFs.

Latest posts