What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Charloz24

Holy cow! I have a 24hr average of 100 000 ppd and still not in the top 5 producers of the team... really nice work everyone!!!

:canadianwave:Way To Fold:canadianwave:

BrainEater

Yea nice work everyone !!

30K to getcha into top 20 , wow.

good stuff.

Hopefully I'll be back up there soon.

:thumb:

Wi-Fuzzy

Yay...I'm in second in PPD....at this moment anyway, been having a running battle with Rison for second place. Anyway...my point is...If i doubled my output....I'ld still be in second place. Where does Xeven work...IBM...?

Attachments

• PPD.jpg
    PPD.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 90

Rison

Administrator
Folding Team
Not to burst your bubble there Fuzzy, but I`m only running my SR2 and i7 2600k right now, I have two i7 860s and a 980x sitting in my garage waiting for me to install debian on them. Probably doing that today if I get the time.
I need to get them prepped and ready for the chimp challenge. :thumb:

chrisk

Folding Captain
Yay...I'm in second in PPD....at this moment anyway, been having a running battle with Rison for second place. Anyway...my point is...If i doubled my output....I'ld still be in second place. Where does Xeven work...IBM...?

Xeven IS the internetz! He is everywhere and nowhere all at once. Or he is hanging out in IRC.

Not to burst your bubble there Fuzzy, but I`m only running my SR2 and i7 2600k right now, I have two i7 860s and a 980x sitting in my garage waiting for me to install debian on them. Probably doing that today if I get the time.
I need to get them prepped and ready for the chimp challenge. :thumb:

Wow though I saw you selling some stuff in the BST forum...how many goodies do you have in the tickle trunk?

Rison

Administrator
Folding Team
Wow though I saw you selling some stuff in the BST forum...how many goodies do you have in the tickle trunk?

The stuff in my BST is what I was talking about. Apparently no one wants a 980x or 860 CPU or motherboard.. so I'll just fold on them for the chimp challenge.

chrisk

Folding Captain
The stuff in my BST is what I was talking about. Apparently no one wants a 980x or 860 CPU or motherboard.. so I'll just fold on them for the chimp challenge.

The 980x might be tough but the other stuff should move.

Thing is the 980x should be a contender for a long time to come, but the unlocked multiplier premium might not mean too much, especially with all the 970s out there from Intel RE.

Latest posts