What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

PerryC

Ok this is getting irritating.

This rig has passed every test i've thrown at it.

I've tried 266 drivers , I've re-installed the OS twice.

What-The-**** is this stupid 63(99) error , I dont get it.

Any Idea's ?

:thumb:

Yep ,

Thanks guys , none of it worked.I'm going to find a different rig for this card , somethings fishy , it just won't go.

-----

Hardware Canucks Forum Individual Users List - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats

It's a herculean task , but SSWilson , I'm coming for # 5.

----

Let's go Team !!! cooler temps are here !

Ummm...I volunteer to test it for you :whistle:

BrainEater

Heh...I bet you do !

:haha:

----

I've got an intel desktop board that needs a new capacitor , I'm fixing it right now ......

lowfat

Staff member
We are finally having summer over here. Today is 28C and it is the hottest day of the year so far, which is pretty pathetic. Unfortunately it is causing me a lot of stability issues. My lil' AC unit can't keep my rig at a reasonable temp so now folding till the end of the week at least.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Getting cool here now in the evenings. Lost a Bigbeta due to internet outage last week, so hopefully my ppd will get a bounce soon when the current one completes.

4DoorGTZ

Yay #3, and a week or so from #2..... unfortunatly the rig will be down for a bit while I move..... just not sure if that will be these days off or next. Dont really have a place for it yet, have to play interior designer first and move things around.

Latest posts