What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

4DoorGTZ

Not sure what the problem was.... I remote desktoped into a machine at home from wich I logged into the IPMI (double remote desktop) and it seems it has been running but not reporting any info, restarted FAH and we'll see what it does.

-Well it took a couple days, but seems to be running ok now. I think that 643k point unit it just turned in is a record, or the highest its been since the great Bigadv nerf.

Last edited:

BrainEater

Woop....

Sorry for dropping off the folding map , just finished our 10 year anniversary LAN , had to shut stuff off.....I'll be bringing my rigs back online ASAP.

Time to remove the threats from our page.

Let's Go Team !!

:thumb:

4DoorGTZ

Anyone run Bigadv rigs on wifi, G/N ? I atempted to, unfortunatly my N stick isnt linux compatible, and the G stick was too slow(could be lack of proper drivers), the downloads time out and never finished. I think I'm going to have to get powerline ethernet for it, since right now its connected across the condo with cable-female/female adapter-cable-spare router/switch-cable.

Then since I poked the monster it got stuck in a loop, once ethernet was hooked back up it downloaded a WU no problem.... then proceeded to DL another, and another and another, endless loop and never started crunching one. I had to delete the entire work folder and all log files followed by a reboot to get it back to normal (i think) it crunched 1% before I left town.

Rison

Administrator
Folding Team
Well lets go guys! turn those space heaters on.. it's coooold outside!

I know my garage is being 'folding' heated this winter. :)

I just noticed 4DoorGTZ just overtook LCB001.. oooh, will he retaliate? :thumb: (grats 4Door)

LCB001

It's not a matter of ' if ' he will retaliate, it's just a matter of when.

It might take awhile but it will happen.

Then I'll work on getting back to my rightful place at the top...:biggrin:

Rison

Administrator
Folding Team
I do believe Rison is rousing some rabble, that rabble-rousing Rison!

yup, i'm not around a lot, however I don't mind dropping in to poke the bees nest for some good ol' fashioned rabble-rousing! All in good fun. :biggrin:

.. it's a good race to watch, LCB is back in 2nd - very close indeed. :thumb:

Latest posts