What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

LCB001

Nah, it was just a few weeks of ironing out power issues in my condo after moving in..... 1m ahead now.

Still with just the one rig :bleh:
I've been making it easy for you by Folding For Rose for the last little bit, probably dropped at least 1.5M points there so far.

Don't get too comfy up there guys...:whistle:

boggtrotter59

We just passed PC Games Hardware in the standings and are 19th overall. 18th position should be ours in less than 2 weeks at our current clip.

Excellent :thumb:

Let's Go Team!!!

Rison

Administrator
Folding Team
We just passed PC Games Hardware in the standings and are 19th overall. 18th position should be ours in less than 2 weeks at our current clip.

Excellent :thumb:

Let's Go Team!!!

Yeah, back in 19th again.. hopefully in the next few months we can creep into 15th, and team awachs slows down or something.. heh.

stoanee

Folding Team
Damn, I knew this would happen. Put Linux on SR2, monitor for a week, all is good. Head out to work and the booger quits folding. My wife knew enough to keep the rig going on Win7 but Linux, no way. Gotta put on log me in or whatever.........:doh:

Inik

Folding Team
I'm back at around 50k (2x570 + i7 920@3.8) with regular smp.

tempted to go SB-E after christmass..might just build a folding 4P machine and keep a gaming rig with my 920!...

lowfat

Staff member
Damn, I knew this would happen. Put Linux on SR2, monitor for a week, all is good. Head out to work and the booger quits folding. My wife knew enough to keep the rig going on Win7 but Linux, no way. Gotta put on log me in or whatever.........:doh:

My SR-2s would be good for about 2 weeks then turn in to little :censored:es to keep stable. Could never figure out why. Ultimately what lead me to selling them off.

stoanee

Folding Team
My SR-2s would be good for about 2 weeks then turn in to little :censored:es to keep stable. Could never figure out why. Ultimately what lead me to selling them off.

The wireless I have it on is what is giving me the problem. I came home to a screen requesting password to my network, not sure why it disconnected. I should have wired the upstairs for Cat6 when I built this house....:doh: The rig itself has been rock solid....so far.

Latest posts