What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Bruce-The-Allmighty is the Admin over at fahforum. He's next to God, who is VJ - the Creator.

As for the 4p, a full reinstall was required, and it finally decided to download a core from another server. Now all 48 threads are finally folding.

lowfat

Staff member
Anyone here running an i7-3930k/3960x running SMP via a VM? Just curious to see what I could gain from upgrading CPU's. My locked 3.2GHz quad doesn't produce all that well.

lowfat

Staff member
Finally doing some semi-decent numbers again. Shame this LGA2011 Xeon ES quad is 100% locked though. Can't get a single MHz out of it.

BrainEater

Anyone here running an i7-3930k/3960x running SMP via a VM? Just curious to see what I could gain from upgrading CPU's. My locked 3.2GHz quad doesn't produce all that well.

Yes on the 3930k , no on the vm...it's a win 7 box.

I'm running -smp 10 right now with a 2 click overclock to 4.41 Ghz.....It's doing 35k ppd.

:thumb:

3.0charlie

It's baaaack... I had to delete the 'machinedependant.dat' file, then restart the app to actually have an upload of the completed WU and a download of the next.

3.0charlie

Finally doing some semi-decent numbers again. Shame this LGA2011 Xeon ES quad is 100% locked though. Can't get a single MHz out of it.

That's the HFM webpage output, right? Got a link to an easy setup? Their google group is down atm.

lowfat

Staff member
That's the HFM webpage output, right? Got a link to an easy setup? Their google group is down atm.

I have it create the webpage in my dropbox like so.

Then I just open the summary.html file in a web browser on any computer or device of mine that has dropbox installed.