What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

sswilson

Staff member
Ok, glad to hear it wasn't just me. I did a full fresh install of both my folding rigs over the last week and I was wondering if I'd buggered something up. ;)

Kinda hard to compare between SMP and uni then if they're getting exactly the same bloody WUs......

lowfat

Staff member
Getting some crappy WU's lately on my GTX460. A 7640 worth 7718point. Wouldn't be bad except it runs @ 30-70% CPU usage I have my SMP client going. If my SMP client is stopped it still pegs at around 78% usage. Getting a whopping 10,000 PPD lower than it normally should.

stoanee

Folding Team
Getting some crappy WU's lately on my GTX460. A 7640 worth 7718point. Wouldn't be bad except it runs @ 30-70% CPU usage I have my SMP client going. If my SMP client is stopped it still pegs at around 78% usage. Getting a whopping 10,000 PPD lower than it normally should.

I have been getting lots of those as well. Afterburner shows 90% gpu usage, the gpu temps are 10C lower and the points drop +-7k ppd. :blarg:

4DoorGTZ

Well I think I've got a stable oc on the 4p now with the H bios.... 2.5% but I think it's largely due to cheap ram, not what's recommended (ripjawx) We'll see in a while as I've purchased some of the desired ram it just needs to get here in one large and a couple more small boxes ;)

4DoorGTZ

Well I think I've got a stable oc on the 4p now with the H bios.... 2.5% but I think it's largely due to cheap ram, not what's recommended (ripjawx) We'll see in a while as I've purchased some of the desired ram it just needs to get here in one large and a couple more small boxes ;)

foot in mouth, tastes sour.

Doesnt seem like I can get the H bios to run for a week straight, probably flash the stock bios back next time I'm home :( 100% of 100% is better then 50% of 110%

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
The NB HSF runs damn hot even at stock speeds on those monsters, make sure you have proper ventilation close by.

great_big_abyss

Is HPCS beta done now? I haven't been folding with them for about a month and a half now, so I'm a little out of the loop. Is everyone back to normal now?