What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

LoTech

Folding Team
i7 3930

Does anyone have a 3930 folding in win7? If so how are they for folding? I have a line on one someone is selling. Its a retail edge chip as well. Are there any pitfalls with retail edge purchases?
thank you.

sswilson

Staff member
Added water coolling to the 980x , this heat has been nerve racking long enough.:thumb:

What are you clocked at and what are you getting for PPD?

I'm at a little over 4G and WU 7645 (160, 0, 34) seems to be giving me around 11min 20 sec TPF.

LoTech

Folding Team

thanks Stoanee good to know. I am thinking of taking out the 3820 and replacing it with a 3930. Someone here has a retail edge cpu for sale.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Hey guys...been to SE Asia much of this summer (Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia). Got some awesome pics, and its amazing the level of mobile data penetration, even in a jungle in Cambodia.

Anything exciting happen on the folding front?

stoanee

Folding Team
thanks Stoanee good to know. I am thinking of taking out the 3820 and replacing it with a 3930. Someone here has a retail edge cpu for sale.

My 3930 is an RE chip as well. Was starting to get some really good ppd when the rig went down. Troubleshooting has narrowed down to mobo/CPU now. Hope mobo is bad, not CPU.

stoanee

Folding Team
Hey guys...been to SE Asia much of this summer (Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia). Got some awesome pics, and its amazing the level of mobile data penetration, even in a jungle in Cambodia.

Anything exciting happen on the folding front?

Been pretty quiet for me, work/holidays kept me away from home most of the summer so rigs sat silent most of the time.

Latest posts