What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Tim_H

I'm not sure that I've ever contributed to HWC, but i think I might turn on one of my machines to hwc when the temperature is below 30 every day, that's what i'm waiting for right now. Its way to hot out

4DoorGTZ

Time for a new router, mine just keeps locking up while I'm away. An easy fix if I'm at home, reboot the darn thing. But it brings everything to a hault, Folding/Logmein/Bitcoin grrr.

Tim_H

I recently put together my first pfsense box, its been great so far. diffenent to get used to from the Asus router but it has so many more features available through add-ons.

lowfat

Staff member
I recently put together my first pfsense box, its been great so far. diffenent to get used to from the Asus router but it has so many more features available through add-ons.

Have pfsense / squid VM on my server. Been running like a champ since I installed it.

Dead Things

I run pfSense in a VM on a host with other tasks that require the occasional update/reboot. And that's kinda a bummer, because I've heard lots of stories about guys with uptime on their pfSense box in the 1000's of days.

Tim_H

I'm running mine in a vm as well. it's been up and down a bit, but I'm thinking that im done with the host for a while. bring on the uptime. id love to be able to get 6 months out of it.

3 years, that's awesome

Latest posts