What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

MARSTG

The new core update sucks : my gpu is staying at 67% now. I think I am going to look for an AMD card.

akira749

Can I not post BBcode? I just want to put my folding stats as my signature, any mods can help out?

Did you tried to put something like this in your signature?

[U-R-L="http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=638861"][folding-stats]Akira749[/foldingstats][/URL]

Don't forget to remove the "-" between the URL keyword and the foldingstats
Switch the 638861 value with the one for your user and finally put your folding name where you currently see "Akira749".

To get your username "number", go to : Hardware Canucks Forum Individual Users List - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats and click on your name. You'll see your username number in the address of your browser.

ottoyu34

Did you tried to put something like this in your signature?

[U-R-L="http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=638861"][folding-stats]Akira749[/foldingstats][/URL]

Don't forget to remove the "-" between the URL keyword and the foldingstats
Switch the 638861 value with the one for your user and finally put your folding name where you currently see "Akira749".

To get your username "number", go to : Hardware Canucks Forum Individual Users List - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats and click on your name. You'll see your username number in the address of your browser.

Yea, I think I just don't have enough permission for it. :blarg:

4DoorGTZ

So long time no fold..... after switching from Folding to Bitcoin, I'm thinking of putting together a single folder again. I read 1070's are the $/ppd leader..... Over the last few years how's the multi-gpu in one rig folding going?

When I first started out BTC mining I ran many multi-gpu rigs, mining was fine running through pci-e x1 slots with risers and extentions, How's folding handle that these days?

What I'm getting at, is.... can I re-create some of my old BTC miners, running 5-7gpu's on ONE mobo with risers/extentions? (multi psu's might be needed)

MARSTG

When I first started out BTC mining I ran many multi-gpu rigs, mining was fine running through pci-e x1 slots with risers and extensions, How's folding handle that these days?
What I'm getting at, is.... can I re-create some of my old BTC miners, running 5-7 gpu's on ONE mobo with risers/extensions? (multi psu's might be needed)
Sure you can. The Pascal GPUs are the leaders in efficiency now, and all of them can reach 2 GHz core clock.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
So long time no fold..... after switching from Folding to Bitcoin, I'm thinking of putting together a single folder again. I read 1070's are the $/ppd leader..... Over the last few years how's the multi-gpu in one rig folding going?

When I first started out BTC mining I ran many multi-gpu rigs, mining was fine running through pci-e x1 slots with risers and extentions, How's folding handle that these days?

What I'm getting at, is.... can I re-create some of my old BTC miners, running 5-7gpu's on ONE mobo with risers/extentions? (multi psu's might be needed)

Damn. I miss the Four Horsemen...

BrainEater

I wanna be horseman #5 !! heheh

I should be back up in a week or two , doing drywall and painting in my garage so I have rigs down.
----

I *think* folding needs a 4x , but I might be wrong.
If you need hardware to test with , I have some , I'll give you a 1070 tomorrow, not sure about PSU's but I will look.

Let's make this team great again(tm)

:rofl:

sorry....haha

Latest posts