What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell lets Help put me through school thread!

mattlef

Hey guys,

Well, I kinda got screwed, long story short, no OSAP this semester... so I need to raise money fast.

I'm selling the following stuff:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRUE - Black -Sold
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PC Games for sale:

Frontlines: Fuel of War - $10.00
NHL 09 - $15.00

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intel E8400 ------ SOLD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DVI Cable: 6ft
$10
+ ship

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
DVI to HDMI 25ft
Sold

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BFG 260 Maxcore OCX - SOLD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Silverstone FT01-BW - SOLD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

mattlef

Hey guys

All PMs answered!!!
Everything is still available... nothing sold as of yet...

I need this stuff gone.... and it kills me to have to sell it, but i need to sell it all off :S
I'm not impartial to any offer.... just be fair... as lowballers will not get a response

chouchou

good luck buddy. good stuff FS. i would jump on that 260 in a second if i had a PSU to match...

mattlef

hey guys!
Alright, well, I have a few offers on the table that i'm currently considering for the 260. All are very good, but nothing is promised or sold yet... I'll make up my mind in a bit...
This post however is about the case.
I know I'm asking a lot for the case, at $250, but this is the best case I've ever used, and comes with all the hard work I've put in to mod it, which by the way, the plexi work by itself cost around the price of the case....

I love this case but I have to sell it.... there must be a taker here... there must be.

Latest posts

Twitter