What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Level 10 GT - Water Cooling Build

Killswitch

Ok time to update this because as mentioned.... "you're never done". haha

A little while back, out went the Crosshair V and FX-8350 and in went a Maximus V and 3770K. Due to the 3/8 barbs on the stock Maximus hybrid waterblock I had to redo my loop. I also had to replace the GPU bridge because of the different slot spacing. So I decided to go with clear Primochill 3/8" tubing, EK blood red fluid, and red Monsoon fittings. I FINALLY finished it this passed Thursday. Here's how it turned out.

* I took the pics quick with my phone so they're not the greatest. :whistle:

Slik

Nice build. Very neat and tidy. That is why I need a guy like you for my builds and upgrades etc. I wonder what's next?

hero1

Awesome build and very clean. How did your painted fans turn out? I am considering painting my Noctua NF-P12s but I am not sure whether I should or not.

SosoMa

I know this noone has written here since 2013. But I hope someone can answer me this, How did you add a fan to front of the Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Is it costume? Or are there fan mounts there?

sswilson

Staff member

SosoMa

sswilson

Staff member
The link worked, and thanks for the reply.
Been searching but havent found anything that I can make sense of, and thanks for letting me know, sounds hard tho removeing the entier panel, and I guess you have to make a costume dust filter for it too.

It's been quite a while since I had one of these, but IIRC I used appropriately sized sockets on the posts to pinch the tines together.

Latest posts