What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

LG LCD Display issue thru HDMI fr PC

scott free

I have a Dell Latitude trying to connect to my LG LCD through an HDMI cable. When I connect the PC image flashes on the LG then back to the PC and continues in this loop for 30 seconds until it times out. When I first tried this I was getting errors so I downloaded new drivers for the video card with Dell's assistance and it displayed correctly. The next time I connected it would not work again. I redownloaded the driver but had the same issue . I have tried different HDMI cables with no effect, and have connected same Dell to other TV's through HDMI (Samsung, Panasonic, Sony) and had no issues.

Note I have a PS3 and a satellite receiver connected to the same TV with no issues. I have also tried those cables with the Dell and had no success.

Krisso

Which Dell Latitude is this? Does it have a native HDMI out or are you using a converter?

What's the maximum resolution on your LG LCD? Maybe it's defaulting to a resolution that is outside the range of the LG?

supaflyx3

connect it to another tv and set the resolution to the lowest possible setting and try connecting it back to your LG tv.