What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell LG P300: 13.3" laptop GeForce 8600M, T8100, 4GB, 2 batteries, $350

Status
Not open for further replies.

clone63

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Having an 8600m, it can run even the newest games. GTA 4 even runs smooth with DOX's drivers and some overclocking. Any game a year or two old like World of Warcraft will run on max settings fine. Overclockers can use DOX's customized forceare to allow overclocking. This laptop runs great and surprisingly quiet for a laptop of its capability. The fan speed is controllable through the keyboard for extra silence when not used heavily. There ARE cosmetic signs of wear (some scratching on screen lid and a couple marks on the body- hard to get with the camera). The LCD has no scratches, but some bright spots (see below).

Must note, there are 2 flaws with the laptop: The touch pad does NOT work and there are a couple small bright spots on the screen. They are only noticeable on white/light backgrounds. My camera wont capture them. USB mice work fine.

It will ship restored to its factory settings.
Comes with:

* LG external USB powered 8x DVD Burner
* 2 batteries (which last up to 3.5 hours light use). A bonus as this laptop is rare and batteries may not be easy to find!
* 2x 90w power adapters (one used, one new)
* 1 adapter cord
* 4 Restore DVD's (Smart Recovery, OS disc, driver and software disc, LG DVD Suite)

Specifications:

* Intel Core 2 Duo Dual core Processor T8100 @ 2100MHz, 3M L2 Cache, 800MHz FSB, 45nm Penryn architecture
* nVidia GeForce 8600M GS Dedicated Graphics with 256mb memory and up to 512mb Turbo Cache
* 4096 MB (4GB) DDR2 800mhz Dual Channel Memory
* 250GB Western Digital Scorpio Blue Hard Drive
* 1GB Turbo Memory
* Intel Wireless 4965 Wireless a/b/g/n wireless adapter
* Integrated Bluetooth 2.0+EDR, 1.3MP Webcam, Microphone, 10/100 Ethernet controller
* 5-in-1 Media Card Reader and ExpressCard/34 slot
* HDMI, VGA, headphone output
* 3xUSB 2.0, 1xIEEE 1394
* Full sized 86 key keyboard with media controls
* Physical Dimensions: 12.4 x 9.4 x 0.871/1.39"
* 13.3" LED backlit LCD panel with 1280x800 native resolution
* (2) 6 Cell Li-Ion battery
* Vista Home Premium Operating System with COA keycode.

$350 +shipping is my asking price. The only basis I have to judge the price is one I saw sell on eBay for 475 USD which was fully functional but lacked an adapter, external DVD drive, restore dvd's and 1 battery, cosmetics unknown, so I would call this fair.
Highly prefer EMT but other options are possible.
I will ship through Canada Post with shipping insurance included in the shipping cost.
Due to the conditions described it is sold "as is".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts