What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy LGA1366 EE or X cpu

rommelrommel

Came into a good x58 system to play with, it only has a 920 so looking to see if anyone happens to have a 965EE, 975EE, 980x, or 990x. Might consider a locked chip if nothing unlocked is out there.

rommelrommel

It’s just a p6t deluxe. Problem with shopping from eBay/etc now is international mail is 3 months backlogged, and not many people want to use dhl or whatever courier

Cannon Fodder

It’s just a p6t deluxe. Problem with shopping from eBay/etc now is international mail is 3 months backlogged, and not many people want to use dhl or whatever courier
Well, there are some x5680 chips for about $75 or x5690 chips for about $120 on Ebay, in Canada or the U.S., so that 3 month backlog doesn't really apply to those......

rommelrommel

US mail is also in the international backlog. I have parts that the shipper said they would use ups and then switched to usps to save money... so they’re into the abyss.
That x5690 in Canada On eBay might be worthwhile tho. I was sleeping on a 965ee that went for 45 bucks this morning :/

Cannon Fodder

US mail is also in the international backlog. I have parts that the shipper said they would use ups and then switched to usps to save money... so they’re into the abyss.
That x5690 in Canada On eBay might be worthwhile tho. I was sleeping on a 965ee that went for 45 bucks this morning :/
Just a word to the wise, IN CASE you're not aware...... in all likelihood, that board will PROBABLY need to be flashed to the latest BIOS to be able to use most, or all, of the CPUs in question.

Latest posts

Twitter