What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Lian-li Dynamic 011 Razer - Custom Cables Advice

Perfe3kted

Hey HC,

First post here, hope it's in the right spot and sorry if it isn't.

I'm about to build my first PC and almost have all the parts I need. I'm going to build it in a lian-li dynamic -011 razer case. Id love to get some custom cables for it to match my whole set up. I was thinking that because of the cable management of this case (it hiding most of the cables at the back of the case) that I may not need to buy all the cables I need custom, just the ones that will be visible. If someone has built in this case before it would be really handy to know which cables are actually visible once completed.

The parts i'll be using are:
- Lian Li-011 Dynamic Razer
- Corsair RM 750X Power
- Intel i7 9700k
- MIS GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB
- MSI Z390 Carbon AC Motherboard
- Thermaltake ToughRAM 32GB (4x8GB)
- Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 liquid Cooler
- 3 extra Thermaltake Riing Plus fans
- 2TB Harddrive
- 512GB SSD
- Maybe some LED strips.

Thanks and any advice on the build would be great too! Once I start building I'll be sure to post up some pics and join in the fun!

Izerous

Anything you put in the main compartment will be visible. Anything behind the motherboard won't be.

Lysrin

As Izerous said, main compartment, so that would be any of the cables that plug into the video card, motherboard, or hard drives if they end up in the front compartment. This is motherboard too but fan cables can sometimes be visible depending on where you run them.

This build log by sswilson might help you out too. Not sure how different the Razer and the Air are (I think they are the same, just a Razer edition?), but still might help.
https://hardwarecanucks.com/forum/threads/lian-li-pc-011-air-rgb-something-old-something-new.79874/unread

sswilson

Staff member

It's a really open case so pretty much anything around the edge of the motherboard is highly visible. That's a mATX board in the pic so a full sized ATX board would extend a bit further on the lower edge, but without a rad there it's still going to have exposed connectors.

Bare minimum would be motherboard power cables (24 + 8 pin), GFX power, and if you're going to be running your fans off of the motherboard header you might want to see if there are custom fan cables available in your preferred colour scheme.

Latest posts

Twitter