What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Lian Li PC-A70F vs Cooler Master Haf X

Opeqa16x

Which case do you think is better in terms of air cooling and water cooling. Tbh I think the Lian Li just looks so much more attractive than the HAF, black finish or not. I was going to go for the Haf X until I saw this case and I fell in love.. Which is the better performer?

enaberif

The LiLi your looking at is almost exactly the same case I had and loved it.

With water:

With air:

Opeqa16x

Very very nice! :thumb:

The Haf X looks nice, but the aluminum of the Lian Li is just...

Oh dear, I :censored: in my pants

:ph34r:......

Dar_ell

i also have a Lian li case, not the same one your looking to buy. Their cases are superb and I have not regretted my purchase for one second.

Kalec

Both cases have the advantages & disadvatages. I like both, I myself have the HAF X.

Despicable

Yea i love the HAF X. Its a great size to work in. Its has great cable management. It completely black in side. I could go on and on. I recommend the HAF X. Cases are based on personally preference tho mostly. So get what you like that has all the features you are looking for in a case.

Pax

I just finished building a few computers using the HAF-X and there is so much room in those things it's great. Cable management is amazing too. I wish every case would come with a little cover for the psu cables. Looks so clean.

Downside is that it weighs a ton. But...it's not a laptop, so meh.