What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Lian Li releases the PC-P80N, PC-Z70, and the PC-Z60

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
The PC-P80N, the PC-Z70, and the PC-Z60 Now Available from Lian Li Highlights of PC-P80N, the PC-Z70, and the PC-Z60      All-black anodized aluminum      Tool-less mounts for HDDs, ODDs, PSUs, graphics cards, etc.      Compatible with several motherboard sizes      U... [ Read full article ]

tehpr0fess0r

Ya, its nice, but $489? Seriously??? There is nothing that special about this case

And this is coming from someone who has spent $500+ on cases in the past.

enaberif

Ya, its nice, but $489? Seriously??? There is nothing that special about this case

And this is coming from someone who has spent $500+ on cases in the past.
When cases like these were rare and a time when people wanted a good top of the line case it could be justified to spend the money on these.

But with so many lower priced cases that have just as good build quality its not justifiable anymore.

SugarJ

Staff member
The PC-80N will fit HPTX size motherboards without modification. All you SR-2 owners, take note. That makes this case worth the money to a lot of people.

Xeven

The PC-Z70 also seems to fit the SR-2 as it supports HPTX. It also seems to have the same basic dimensions as the A77F (which I use). This means it will fit it just fine but now with proper expansion slots (SR-2 needs 10, this one has 11). I'm not entirely sure about the ventilation, but at least you won't be seeing an eternally growing collection of dust/dirt in front of your chassis.

C

cynan

Definitely nice looking, but I agree that these seem to be a bit overpriced. However if the PC-Z60 drops to < $200 in 6 to 8 months, I'll be considering it for my next build.

Latest posts

Twitter