What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell LianLi PC-60FWB, CM Hyper212+,T-LM25B-1 panel, C-02 bezel etc.(05/15/2011))

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugox

Hi there,

Post has been modified.

*Payment preference: Would prefer EMT payments, Paypal as last resort.
*Ebay feedback: Rugox (100%)
*Heatware:Rugox | HeatWare.com

Feel free to ask questions!

-Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus CPU heatsink -> $15+ shipping

Excellent budget CPU heatsink. Used for 3 weeks before I switched to watercooling.
All accessories and box included.

-Lian Li PC-60FWB mid tower computer case -> $70 (LOCAL ONLY)

USED FOR 3 WEEKS, excellent cosmetic condition
The case was bought from NCIX last month. Top panel is practically new. The case was used for 2-3 weeks before getting a corsair 650D. Comes with free floppy drive bezel.
Here's a link to lian li advertisement video of the case:YouTube - Lian Li PC-60FN, PC-7FN
One of the most sophisticated mid towers out there.

-Lian Li T-LM25B-1 top panel -> $45+shipping ($45 if local)

NEW NEVER USED
Top panel upgrade for Lian Li PC-7F and PC-60F variations. Comes with two 140mm lian li fans installed. An excellent upgrade if you want your lian li case to house a slim radiator at the top internally.

Product spec: Lian Li Mid Tower Top Cover w/ Dual 140mm Fan Holes for PC-60FN / 7FN - Black (T-LM25B-1) - FrozenCPU.com

-Lian Li C-02 cd/dvd stealth bezel. -> $7+shipping ($7 if local)
NEW IN BOX
An excellent bay area upgrade that will stealth your cd/dvd drive and allow unified aluminum finish.
Product Spec: Lian Li C-02B Universal CD Bezel (For Wider Tray Blu-Ray Drives) - Black Products Model: C-02B [C-02B] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

Fits almost all Lian Li cases except those mentioned in the spec link.

-Macally G-S350SUAB2 external HDD enclosure. ->$40+shipping ($40 if local)
This is a pretty good external enclosure that has a lot of transfer connections for your backup needs or storage. I bought it when I had a laptop but haven't been used since I built my rig and it's gotta go.
Link to specs:G-S350SUAB2 Macally Peripherals

-Belfan HDMI to displayport converter. -> $30 shipped ($30 if local)
Sealed, brand new. Never used. It's a converter for converting HDMI signals into Displayport monitor. A must if you have a Displayport utilized monitor and want to transfer HDMI to it, namely connecting your rig to iMac monitors etc.

Link to specs:Belfan HDMI To DisplayPort Converter by Apogee Inc | Store | Tekserve

Sold:

-Antec Truepower 650W
SOLD: LOCAL

-MSI GTX 460 Hawk OC 1GB (2 available)
SOLD TO J3st3r(RFD)

-G.SKILL Ripjaws X F3-12800CL9D-4GBXL 8GB 4X2GB DDR3-1600 CL9-9-9-24 Memory -> $20 shipped for each stick. Buy all 4 -> SOLD (PerryC)

-XSPC RX240 Radiator -> SOLD (Jaydu)

Last edited:

rugox

I haven't done much OCing on the 460s but I ran 850/1700/1950 (Core/Shader/Memory) with no problems. Of course you can reach 900mhz with the increase in voltage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts