What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Linksys WMP54G problem

Kilauea

In the process of finishing a new rig for my father, I wanted to take his wireless card which is a Linksys WMP54G from his old computer and put it in his new one. I can't seem to get it to work and I am starting to lose my temper over this.

When connecting the card to the computer, Windows 7 doesn't manage to install the proper drivers. So I tell myself, fine, I will go download them and install them (Linksys site is crap I find). All goes well, its downloaded, I run it, it tells me to shut off my computer, put the card in and that upon reboot, the installation will continue. However, once it reboots, the installation does not continue and it seems no matter what I try, I can't get to install the drivers for this bloody card.

Going into device manager and trying from there doesn't yield better results.

I need a little help here guys before I go crazy.

Edit: o/s is Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Last edited:

Kilauea

Ok, I don't mean to be rude, but that wasn't very informative specially considering the fact that on January 7th, I clearly stated that the issue was solved and that your answer had nothing to do whatsoever with my problem.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter