What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Linksys WRT1900ACv2, Logitech Harmony 900, Tube Pre-amp w/ Russian NOS tubes & spares

supaflyx3

Looking to sell a few items.

First up is a Linksys WRT1900ACv2, also known as the WRT1900ACS. This has been my main AP for a few years until I just recently replaced it with a UBNT NanoHD. It's currently running DDWRT but will flash the stock firmware back on it upon request. Looking for $70 + ship.

Next is a Logitech Harmony 900. Has been a great remote for the few years I've had it, but I've since upgraded to a Harmony Elite + hub so I can control my shield & smart home things. Comes with the cradle, IR hub & IR emitters. Looking for $60 + ship

And last is a Tube pre-amplifier. Put this between your DAC and headphone/speaker amplifier for a nice warm sound, or use it to control the volume on your powered monitors. I've upgraded the tubes to Russian new old stock tubes which sound really nice, and also including the chinese tubes that came with it. Looking for $45 + ship.

IMG_20190908_205244.jpg

IMG_20190908_205256.jpg

IMG_20190908_205915.jpg

Last edited:

clshades

I’m at work right now but I’m definitely interested. I’ll get back to you tonight man.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter