What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

List of SSI-MEB cases

Entz

Oh your right, I was thinking of SSI-EEB (12x13) not MEB. To many fricken abbreviations lol.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Oh your right, I was thinking of SSI-EEB (12x13) not MEB. To many fricken abbreviations lol.

No worries. And tbh I'm not even 100% certain on the differences between eatx and EEB. Think some of the standoffs are in different locations maybe? Or maybe that's the one where there's fewer standoffs in the middle so that the cpu heatsink mounts can go straight through to the mobo tray? Eh. I dunno lol

Entz

Yeah tweaks to the standoffs. EEB moves a couple others to account for the second CPU socket and its cooler. Something along the lines of 3 from EATX will need to be moved depending on the board.

Last edited:

Entz

In case you ever wanted to know lol:

EATX = G/H/J and X/YZ
SSI-EEB can be any of these but typically you will see the K/L/M added (basically ATX front), or their offsets and shifts to H', Y' and J'

1575583390710.png

Izerous

Folding Team
I forgot about this and stubbed my toe on the 800D while marking out drilling locations for the new case.

800D is ~112mm from the center of the highest standoffs to the indent on the top panel. If it wasn't indented there would be a little more room. The indent is large enough you could mount the fans externally and toss a should on them if absolutely necessary.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
112mm, 4.4 inches? If the typical MEB is around 16inches tall, then you're right! It should indeed fit!

I've actually been emailing all sorts of case makers to see about anything they have that would support SSI-MEB. And all that have responded so far have said no... Pretty depressing. Maybe an 800D will be B's new case? I'm still waiting hear back from Corsair themselves about the 800D/1000D, or anything else they may have, Will update this thread when they reply back.

Thanks for info!

Izerous

Folding Team
I tried to measure out the 011-dynamic but there is just too much stuff in it right now to get an accurate measurement. There is less room above the board than the 800D I just don't have a proper number.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
I tried to measure out the 011-dynamic but there is just too much stuff in it right now to get an accurate measurement. There is less room above the board than the 800D I just don't have a proper number.
The effort is appreciated! It's gotta have at least those 4 inches above a reg mobo, Really hard to find nowadays, especially since Epyc replaced G34 and all Epyc boards are EATX or smaller.

Latest posts