What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

List of User Ranks

muse108dc

ah, 18 (well now 17) posts away from the Hall of Fame.

Admittedly I've overlooked the hockey theme as well, mostly due to me not knowing anything about hockey though.

FuelStream

I have some questions about the forum, I've search a bit, but can't find the answers.

1. Does ones posts have to be reviewed by a mod before they get posted for as long as you are a Rookie ?

2. What is a "Folding Username" ?

And I somewhat agree with top prospect should be a lower rank than Rookie, and top shouldn't be there, just prospect then rookie like in the biker-gangs world. :D

sswilson

Staff member
I have some questions about the forum, I've search a bit, but can't find the answers.

1. Does ones posts have to be reviewed by a mod before they get posted for as long as you are a Rookie ?

2. What is a "Folding Username" ?

And I somewhat agree with top prospect should be a lower rank than Rookie, and top shouldn't be there, just prospect then rookie like in the biker-gangs world. :D

No, it's only the first few posts that need to be approved by a moderator, and unless they've changed something, it's only posts with some form of outside link(s) in them that go into moderation.

A folding tag (the graphic you see below my username) is a badge of honour we give to members who donate computer resources with the hardware canucks team by running Folding @ Home.