What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Logitech G15 2ND Gen Gaming Keyboard

Jon_di2

Mibs

Man I love the G15. I have the first gen which has way too many macro keys, but the keyboard itself just feels so perfect when you're typing on it. I originally thought backlit keybaords were pretty gimmicky but I would never get one without a backlight now!

Dashock

Waiting for the keyboard to have 2.0 usb ports... hopefully a new version will be out sumtime soon.

belgolas

In my mind 1st gen is WAY better. Plus I love the volume control on the keyboard plus you can change the angle of the LCD to meet your needs.

Evilyeti

I've got both the v1 and v2, I use the V2 now on my gaming machine instead of the V1. Just like the size of the G15 v2 more than the v1. They're both really nice keyboards though.

Dashock

Mibs said it DK2 the Keyboard uses 1.1 usb ill wait for a new revision im using the G11 on one of my computers its okay but its too loud for me when pressing down the keys.