What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Logitech G500 Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
2 items up for sale today. Shipped prices include shipping via Canada Post. I take EMT (preferred), Paypal gift or cash. Once I accept an offer items are held pending payment for 24 hours only, and are shipped within 24 hours of receiving payment. Lowball offers may or may not be publicly mocked.

1. Logitech G500 mouse. Replaced my G5 with this, was my daily driver on my home rig for about a year. I went to a mouse with a few more buttons. Includes retail packaging, all weights and cartridge. $45 Shipped, $35 Local. SOLD This mouse is on sale for $68 plus tax and shipping at NCIX.

22184f581d2e6595d.jpg

2. Asus M4A785TD-V Evo AM3 Mobo ASUS - Motherboards- ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO
Was in my son's rig running his 1090T at stock for about a year until we upgraded him to a SATA 6GB/s board. Unfortunately it's missing the original driver disk and quick connector plug. I will burn a DVD with all current Windows 7 drivers for the board, and all drivers are available at the Asus link above.
$60 shipped, $50 local. SOLD in 8 minutes. :biggrin:

22184f581d2e68a87.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.