What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Logitech G500

martin_metal_88

Hey guys, this is a call to all P7P55D user that also have a G500. Does it ever happen to you that your mouse just didn't work?? I have a G500 here ta work on every single computer I use but the client one. For sure logitech declined the RMA cause the mouse actually work so I am looking for any hint about a potential problem.

Delavan

Could it be the software that is not the right version? I think there is 32 AND 64 bits versions of Logitech's SETPOINT software? Does it work without the software installed?

Also could it be something about the PWR on USB settings in BIOS that have something to do with this?
Just a shot in the dark.

Full Speed

Not exactly what you're looking for, but I have a P7P55D-E Pro with a G5v2 and it works fine. I was looking at getting a G500 actually, since I currently share the G5 with my laptop. I'm going to get one in a week or so and I can let you know how it goes if you're still wondering. If it doesn't work I'll just use the G500 with my laptop and keep the G5 on my desktop.

Latest posts