What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse

M

member 3099

Check this out, looks pretty interesting, a bunch of programmable keys on a mouse! And it's retailing for $80

165963_10150999162288534_304643949_n.jpg

Logitech® G600 MMO Gaming Mouse

Lpfan4ever

Oh god Logitech...whyyyyyyyy! Naga made me laugh, this just makes me facepalm. Just seems like too much for a mouse.

M

member 3099

Same idea as the Razer Naga.
Ah yes, never seen the naga before. I typically hate the feel of razer mice, I feel like I have to hold my fingers up otherwise they click shit accidentally all the time.

Lpfan4ever said:
Oh god Logitech...whyyyyyyyy! Naga made me laugh, this just makes me facepalm. Just seems like too much for a mouse.
I kinda like it, if the buttons are easy to press and not mash them all at the same time, i could see myself using those macro keys for stuff. I use the G keys on my G15 like crazy.

bissa

one of my classmates used the G-keys to work as macros to type bits of code when we were scripting, this way with one click he could get the syntax for things like different loops, functions, if/case statements, it was pretty neat to see.

JJThomp

Honestly the Naga is the best thing that ever happened to my gaming... I have different profiles for all my games using different macro's and skills. Honestly it really makes everything much easier in LoL I have QWERDF mapped and then the rest are set up to type MIA, RE, Ward, Force Baron, Disengage. All without ever taking my hand off my mouse... Hell I could play most games without a keyboard if I really wanted to.

DKcounty007

Really interested in this mouse, I think Logitech really wants to tackle the MMO gaming market as Razer has really taken a big piece of the pie in the last few years with their mouses/keyboards/headsets/etc...

I have a Naga Molten and it feels really good, but the side buttons are just too small and they are cramped too close to each others. The Logitech G600 reduces the # of misclicks by designing the buttons to "pop up" and customize them w/ RBG backlight colors. For $80 it's a bit pricey but Logitech has the brand recognition for good value and services.

WhippWhapp

I have a G700 and make use of all the buttons.

Plus Logitech has awesome warranty support if you are ever called on to use it. In both of my experiences with a k/b and set of speakers replacement product was shipped each time without receipt, serial/PID number was all that was needed over the phone.

Customer for life.

Latest posts

Twitter