What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Logitech G9 Gaming mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

matsta31

Hi,

FOR SALE : gaming mouse Logitech G9. Great mouse, works good, comes with weights and 2 grips. There is a problem with the mouse cable sleeve. as you can see in the pictures, the cable got through the sleeve at two spots. Also, I have only 4 of the 4g weights left. Everything else is working like new. Because of the condition, I'll let it go for 25$ + ship. quite a deal for a 80 $ + mouse.

Attachments

• DSC00159.JPG
    DSC00159.JPG
    325.1 KB · Views: 291
  • DSC00161.JPG
    DSC00161.JPG
    302.2 KB · Views: 293
  • DSC00162.JPG
    DSC00162.JPG
    291.5 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:

matsta31

San Ace fans all pending. I will add some 1/2 compression fittings, tubing, reservoir and pump top tonight. Just letting you know if you are interested in the dremel.

Bump

Arinoth

Staff member
I am very tempted with the dremel, though I think shipping would be a tad expensive of that has to be probably 15-20lbs. I wish you luck with the sale of it though, it shouldn't last long at that rediculous price.

tabasko

Hello does anybody know if I could use this dremel to cut through a cheap bike lock?

I've been thinking about getting a dremel since the night I had to pay 150$ for a locksmith to cut a lock that some douche put on my bike when I parked it to get some food in LaSalle..

tabasko

Sorry not trying to threadcrap here, but the lock was a cheap u-lock.

http://cdn2.iofferphoto.com/img3/item/209/105/404/zcow.jpg

The locksmith came in his car and took out a dremel that looked much like the one for sale and plugged it into his car and started cutting the lock. It was handheld and didn't look bigger than the one here. The whole job took about 5 minutes. Is this good enough or would I need something stronger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts