What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Logitech launches the Herman Miller Embody gaming chair

Lysrin

Umm... It's certainly a good chair, and more comfortable than the gaming chairs out there for sure, but I don't get it. What's the gaming part? The Logitech G on it? I don't think that's worth the price :p

It is purty though!

JD

Staff member
Its exactly the same as an Embody, except blue back and foam seat. Why is it $100 more than a white, graphite, balance fabric embody?
$100 for the copper-infused foam padding on the seat bottom I guess? I know when I was reading/watching reviews of the Embody, people did complain about feeling all the plastic bits of the Embody as it was just fabric over the frame.

But I was expecting a new product out of this partnership, not just a rebrand of their existing chair. The desk (lol anti-glare soft touch coating) is pretty darn expensive and the monitor mount as well. Not really sure what's "gaming" about any of those either.

Lysrin

$1,870.00 CAD on the Herman Miller Canadian site. And the FAQ:

CAN I GET THIS CHAIR IN ANY OTHER COLORS?
Not this model, enhanced specifically for gamers. But if you’re interested in additional colors, you can head over HERE to look at the color options for the original Embody Chair.

That price, no colours. But actually that is cheaper than the regular CAD Embody price... hmm... curious

Latest posts