What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Logitech Z5500 Satellite Speakers *just speakers*

Eagle Eye

Hey Ladies,

Since I just replaced these speakers with a much better set of speakers for my Z5500 system I don't see much use in keeping these time to sell them off.

Great for upgrading existing logitech speakers or if you need to replace a blown or broken one.

Price: $15.00 Each
Shipping: Available at your expense
Payment: I accept cash, MO, and EMT

As soon as I recieve payment your item will be shipped via Canada post fully insured to you and a tracking number will be provided as soon as I return from the post office.

Any question or comments please send me a private message.

Regards,

EE

Attachments

Last edited:

Eagle Eye

Just wanted to bump this post up, only 2 side speakers are available now.

Thanks again Bob for the purchase!!

Regards,

EE

Ron Olney

Logitech Z-5500 Satellite speakers

If your speakers are still available, I would like to purchase them. Please email or contact me by phone as soon as possible as I would like to complete my system right away and other systens are available but in a current short time frame. If the speakers are in good condition as you state I will wrap up business with you right away. Do you have any technical information on testing the proper working condition of the subwoofer which recently came into my possession?

Ron

kruzn4evr

Ron?...I can tell you he no longer has all of these speakers, I got 3 of them from him and I'm pretty sure he sold the other 2, if you look at the thread date you'll see it's over 2 years old.

Latest posts

Twitter