What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Look what I stole

3 of 7

I was at the recyclers dropping off some old crts and cases and stuff and it was crazy busy, there was a couple of lcds laying in the mud so I grabbed one and took it home ( you aren't allowed to take stuff ) or I woulda grabbed the 32" acer that was beside it but that would have been rather obvious .

Anyways, it's a 24" Samsung 1900X1200 LCD TV and it works pretty good so far!

Now to figure out what to use it for.:whistle:

Attachments

• Dump TV 003 (Large).JPG
    Dump TV 003 (Large).JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 131
  • Dump Tv 005 (Large).JPG
    Dump Tv 005 (Large).JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 131

3 of 7

You'd have to take a number, so far 3 people have asked for it and they all live here!

3 of 7

nice do they sell them or what do they do with them because they must get alot of products they work fine
Nope, everything is supposed to go to the Cominco smelter in trail and gets melted down and recycled ( unless they have a different program for monitors ).

Digikid

Banned
Well in a way you DID recycle it.

Remeber the Three "R's"

Reduce
REUSE
Recycle

You did #2. :D

3 of 7

and countdown till backlight goes wonky.
Backlight seems fine, but it appears there is an issue with it turning on, I left it plugged in and turned off for an hour while I had a little nap and it wouldn't turn on till I unplugged it and cycled the power switch and plugged it back in.

Latest posts