What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy looking for a gfx better then gtx650ti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finch

hi all i am looking for a gfx better then my gtx 650ti in good and working condition. I,m right now clueless of what gfx i should get so please make some offers. i am not looking to spend a ton tought

thank you

TheDarkLord

Might wanna mention how much are you willing to spend and what resolution you're going to be playing on. A GTX 670 (or a GTX 760) should be an upgrade from what you've got and around $200

Finch

budget is depending on what deal i get my hands on :biggrin:

i can say i was looking at r9 270 just under 200$ new. maybe if someone has a 7870 at a good deal i would take it since 7870 is pretty much on par with the r9 270.

just shoot your offers

clshades

Hate to disagree. Mining cards are pretty much burnt to a krisp imo. Especially ones run on air... I'd be checking to see if their is still warranty on those cards for sure.

Dragonstongue

depend on who was running it at what clocks temps etc. I mine on mine have for ~1 1/2 year but temps were always 65c or less :)
why not a 750Ti?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts