What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Looking for case suggestions

stlouis1

The one thing I gather that wasn't quite right on the XL variant is some of the plastic clips, but it sounds like there's also screws in those places so I can do away with the clips anyway. The one thing I like on the XL is that drive bays are hot-swappable, though not the most conveniently located for hot-swapping, for the frequency I need to plug in the odd drive, it will do. All in all, the more I looked at it and read into it, the harder it was not to like, it really is a beautiful case. I just was hoping to find something more of a standard tower, using the word standard loosely mind you.

I had a look at a fully built O11 dynamic at my local Canada computers yesterday, and while they did a piss poor job with their tubing (kinks everywhere), it was clear the XL was the one for me, due to spacing with the bottom rad/fans and second video card. I'm going to have to re-arrange my desk for it though, but I'm probably still a couple months from finishing my refresh project anyway so I've got time.

Latest posts