What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Looking for recommendations - wireless headset around 100 $

Naggash

Hi there!

I'm new to the forum though I've been following Hardware Canucks for a while now on YouTube and I confess that I have created this account to ask for a recommendation. I'm dirty like that :)

I think the title pretty much spells it. I'm looking for a wireless headset at a maximum of 100 $ (though I'm willing to go slightly higher). I've been looking at the Cooler Master MH752, the Logitech G533 and the Corsair HS70 Wireless and I wanted your oppinion as I'm not very "technologically savy".

Relevant info: I'm spanish so availability and price conversion may be an issue, but I'll look into every suggestion and get back to you :)

Naggash

Yep. I know it comes with its disadvantages but it is a preference of mine. The way my desktop is setup it's a pain to have a wired headset.

Naggash

Since this topic hasn't been very successful I'll let it be known to the universe that I chose the Corsair HS70 after reading and watching my fair share of reviews.

If anyone is on my same spot in the very near future, know that they are a good bet.

Cheers.

PS: You can close the thread.

Izerous

I avoided wireless headsets like the plague. In the office I even went to the extent of routing and taping a 6ft extension under the desk to plug my headphones into because of the way everything on and around my desk was.

Twitter