What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Looking for recommendations - wireless headset around 100 $

Naggash

Hi there!

I'm new to the forum though I've been following Hardware Canucks for a while now on YouTube and I confess that I have created this account to ask for a recommendation. I'm dirty like that :)

I think the title pretty much spells it. I'm looking for a wireless headset at a maximum of 100 $ (though I'm willing to go slightly higher). I've been looking at the Cooler Master MH752, the Logitech G533 and the Corsair HS70 Wireless and I wanted your oppinion as I'm not very "technologically savy".

Relevant info: I'm spanish so availability and price conversion may be an issue, but I'll look into every suggestion and get back to you :)

Naggash

Yep. I know it comes with its disadvantages but it is a preference of mine. The way my desktop is setup it's a pain to have a wired headset.

Naggash

Since this topic hasn't been very successful I'll let it be known to the universe that I chose the Corsair HS70 after reading and watching my fair share of reviews.

If anyone is on my same spot in the very near future, know that they are a good bet.

Cheers.

PS: You can close the thread.

Izerous

I avoided wireless headsets like the plague. In the office I even went to the extent of routing and taping a 6ft extension under the desk to plug my headphones into because of the way everything on and around my desk was.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter