What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Looking for specific features - upgrading from S7

hfxmike

Looking for phone upgrade advice. I currently have a 32GB S7. The phone I'm looking for will have bezels, 64GB, above average battery life, and ~S9 performance.

Basically, if I could upgrade the internal memory, cpu/gpu, and battery on my S7 it would be my perfect phone.

Ideas? I don't really care about a better camera, and i hate curved screens. Love physical buttons and size of the S7.

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
bezels? almost nothing has them anymore, not even bargain basement budget phones like Motorola's E series does. terribly low resolution display, close to zero bezels.

I don't know your reason for wanting a chin n forehead, but if it has anything to do with being able to hold the phone without blocking a part or smudging it badly, take a look at those Pop Socket thingies you can put on the back?

JD

Staff member
iPhone SE is about the only mainstream phone that comes to mind which still has bezels and a home button.

Latest posts