What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Love at first sight!

BrutalGreen

I was going to make myself a budget gaming PC and was going to fit it all in either a HAF912 and load it up with 2 more 200mm fans, or just get the zalman z9 plus. But then I came across this case, that isn't even available yet, which I fell in love with instantly (Azza Toledo 301). The price is right, the air flow seems bang on, only problem is I don't know what the CPU heatsink clearance is and as it's so new there isn't any documentation I could find on that.

My question is would an OCZ Vendetta 2 on an MSI NF750-GD55 fit in this case with the stock side fan on and if so in which orientations?

Case: Azza Toledo 301
Heatsink: OCZ Vendetta 2
Motherboard: MSI NF750-GD55

BrutalGreen

Soultribunal

Staff member
For the case I don't know but I am going to make an honest suggestion.
Do not get a Refurbished PSU. Espically a refurbished OCZ PSU.

Grab something like a Seasonic 750W, corsair HX750, Silverstone Strider Plus.

Never let the PSU be the item you go cheap on. It is the cornerstone of your computer.

ST

_dangtx_

Banned
it looks nice, not sure on build quality etc.

from the other thread i see youve already placed your order. the 750i is a decent board, but
i wouldve gone sb 2500k for the build with a smaller psu for a single card..but thats just me :)

krajee

You would do just fine with a quality 850w psu running 2x 560s and an am3 chip. I would almost go as far as to say that 750w would be enough, but don't quote me on that.

Soultribunal

Staff member
You would do just fine with a quality 850w psu running 2x 560s and an am3 chip. I would almost go as far as to say that 750w would be enough, but don't quote me on that.

I run a pair of 460's, an i7, 4 Blacks, and a myraid of case fans, card readers, and other accessories on a 650W HX. With only 10-15W increase with 560's you could do it on a 750W easily.

Regards,
ST

martin_metal_88

ST is right on everything above. If you go cheap on PSU and it decide to die and take your mobo/gpu/HDD in the run you will be very annoyed to have saved 30$ on a cheap PSU because now you are going to spend a lot of money and time on RMA. I can't say how many time a week we say this exactthing but people never listen and the same story always happen -_-

For the case, it's the way to chose one. You have to fell in love with your case since it's the thing you always see. Happy that you like your;)

BrutalGreen

Last edited:

Keltron 3030

im pretty sure their talking about the OCZ S-Stock you were going to originally get

That XFX PSU is a fine unit and is enough power for a future AMD/560 SLI setup

draemn

Website
forums.rampantspeculation.com
Hehe, I was that way about my case... I saw the NZXT phantom and couldn't get myself to buy anything else (purely based on looks)! The case just looked amazing and had awesome fan options/controller. I had to wait 3 weeks from when I could have built my rig so that I could get the case... Gave me a good opportunity to open bench everything.

Latest posts

Twitter