What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Completed lowfat's Big Lian Li.

lowfat

Staff member
Did the PWM function actually work as well? I have 2 3.25 DDC pumps and they both list the PCB as 3.1 PWM and have the 4 solder pads
I was never able to test it on the Koolance ones because the solder point broke off. But I'd expect it to work.

lowfat

Staff member
Picture overload incoming!. Didn't do any work besides mount the blocks. And strip the logos off the rest of the ram.

Got the T-Balancer MiniNG in the mail yesterday. Not sure if I am going to use for this build or not. I already have a T-Balancer classic and BigNG. Doubt I'll need more than one.

Shadowmeph

Very nice , which system is that, I really like how the Black fitting make the blue sleeving on the lines stand out ugg makes me want to attempt another build but I would only embarrass myself hehe

lowfat

Staff member
Got a Scythe Himuro Mini in the mail. Completely useless for an SSD but it looks cool.

Mounted it w/ my pump in the case.

Drilled some holes. Putting the case together again. Decided to go w/ a slightly bigger reservoir. Changed things up a bit.

Shadowmeph

excellent work so far so how long after your finished are you sending it to me ;)

lowfat

Staff member
Was productive again today. Installed the motherboard tray again, now w/ a bunch of new tapped holes for cable management.

Installed the hardware in to the case. Plumbed and sleeved the loop. I am rather impressed how it turned out.
Kinda went overboard w/ the pics.

lowfat

Staff member
What is this cable for, the one on the left barb?
Water temperature sensor. The T-Balancer BigNG will control all the fans in my system based on water temp.

Very nice build so far. Your sleeving is great. Nice pics as well? What lens you using?
Lens is a kit 18-55 f3.5 IS. I'll upgrade glass one of these days hopefully.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter