What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Completed lowfat's Tecnofront HWD bench table *big pics*

lowfat

Staff member
No clamps to hold down that tubing on the barbs?
Nope. The Primoflex LRT 3/8ID 5/8OD tubing is extremely tight on the Bitspower 3/8ID barbs. In fact it is nearly impossible to remove the tubing from the barb.

Full system pic. Will be resleeving the power supply in the next few weeks.

_dangtx_

Banned
good god thats nice. and professional looking

now all is left is to make a 460 trisli connector and mod the drivers so it accepts them together! :)

ADay2Long

So when you change the loop it's scissor time to get that tubing off?

I tried the Koolance clamps, works well, but I almost lost my thumb and index finger on both hands in the process of installing them...hoping never to install them again.

lowfat

Staff member
So when you change the loop it's scissor time to get that tubing off?

I tried the Koolance clamps, works well, but I almost lost my thumb and index finger on both hands in the process of installing them...hoping never to install them again.
I don't have to use sissors I just have to pry to the left, pry to the right, rinse, repeat. Eventually w/ a lot of tugging I can get the tubing off.

chibi_man

Just food for thought here.

Much personal experience with watercooling had taught me a lot about efficiency and cooling system theory. Might I suggest not having your GPU water blocks running in parallel.

Since your coolant will follow the path of least resistance. The flow coming from your entry port will likely send majority of your flowing coolant (forgive me if I am hard to follow) straight through to your 3 GPU and out the exit port. Basically I am implying that your third GPU is getting the best cooling out of the three cards. Yes there will be flow through the GPU 1 and 2 but it will be substantialy lower.

Not picking on your setup, it works great as it is. You probably would find a slight drop in temperature on your GPU's and "POSSIBLY" on your CPU and Bridge aswell due to a more consistant flow rate.

Food for thought.

Latest posts

Twitter